Walking Holidays for Groups in the Lake District
Cloud 9 offer an exciting range of tailored walking holidays for groups in the Lake District. We can cater for group sizes from 4 - 40 and offer accommodation in a range of luxury, catered holiday accommodation and hotels.
The Lake District is well-known as a premier walking destination, offering an incredible range of walks of all standards from the lofty fell tops to the deep glaciated valleys. Since Victorian times visitors have flocked to see the sublime combination of fells, lakes, waterfalls and forests. The region's stunning views and ever-changing light have made it a favourite with artists, poets and writers for generations.
All guided walking holidays for groups are bespoke, and offer high standards of leadership, accommodation and food.
Walks can be recommended by our leaders using their extensive local knowledge, and you'll find they incorporate the best viewpoints, some off the beaten track sections and a range of points of interest. You're also more than welcome to choose your own walks, secure in the knowledge that they will be led by our experienced and qualified guides.
The intimate local knowledge of our leaders and the quality of the walks they choose - often taking lesser-known routes that offer even better views and walking quality than the main tracks - is a key part of the Cloud 9 difference.
Lake District Holiday Highlights
- Explore Britain's most beautiful National Park
- See peregrines, osprey and other mountain birds
- Discover our rich history and culture from the Viking settlers to the romantic poets, mining and farming
- Large selection of beautiful accommodation
- See dramatic lakes and tarns, waterfalls and becks
- Walk England's highest summit - Scafell Pike
- Let our guides take you off the beaten track
- Explore the iconic, rocky summits of the Langdle Pikes
- Visit remote Martindale & see the wild red deer
- Try one of the classic scrambles such as Striding Edge
- Enjoy some of the Lake District's classic old pubs
- Discover why the Lakes has been a favourite with artists for centuries
- All holidays tailor-made to your group