Walking Holidays for Groups in Scotland
For groups of 2 -20 we offer bespoke walking holidays and Grand Tours throughout Scotland's Highlands and Islands. Whether you want to enjoy gentle walks that take in the wildlife and heritage, or tackle some tougher high-level walks, we have the experience and knowledge to provide your group with a holiday they will love.
Depending on the size of group we offer accommodation in B&Bs and Hotels, catered hunting lodges, mansions and even castles (options that can be very cost effective for larger groups).
We include transfers from the nearest station/airport, transport to and from walks, excellent accommodation and an experienced walking guide (self-guided options also available)
Please contact us with details of group size, where you want to go and types of walks required, and we'll quickly come back to you with some no-obligation proposals.
Where in Scotland?
* Sutherland and Ross-shire provide some of Europe's finest wilderness and an incredibly beautiful combination of coast and mountains.
* The 'Small Isles' of Muck, Eigg, Rum and Canna offer a unique insight into island life - relaxed, and peaceful. The wildlife is exceptional and walks vary from delightful coastal strolls through to the rough mountain terrain of Rum.
* Fort William/Glencoe area, features our highest summit, Ben Nevis, along with many other fantastic summits. The size of the mountains and the rough terrain makes this a walking area best suited to those with some mountain walking experience.
* The Isle of Skye - whose Black Cuillin hills offer Britains nearest thing to Alpine terrain, though the island also has a delightful range of lower level and shorter walks. Brimming with historical and a cultural interest, Skye's unique geology, wide range of wildlife and amazing scenery make it an absolute most for all keen walkers.
* Arran, Islay and Jura - these Inner Hebridean islands provide a stunning variety of coastal and mountain scenery allied with great walking and legendary hospitality.
* The Cairngorms offer a genuine 'big country' feel. Famous for it's sub-Arctic plateau, wide glens and ancient pine forests, the 'Gorms' provide typical Highland hospitality with a huge range of classic walks.
All guided walking holidays for groups are bespoke, and the same high standards of leadership, accommodation, food and conviviality apply to these as in all our other holidays.
Please direct all group walking holiday enquiries to John White using the online form or 07970 138591 / 01931 713115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Thanks for everything - I was absolutely astounded at the quality of scenery and the wildlife. Seeing the Eagles really made my day." Colin
"...the holiday was a simply a magical experience and I've never felt as relaxed!" PT